Because each Moksha and Modo Yoga studio is independently owned and operated, memberships are non-transferrable from one studio to another. However, we understand that sometimes life takes you out on the road, and that visiting the other studios that make up this diverse community can highlight hidden aspects of your practice and enable you to meet some pretty cool new people!
If you regularly practice at least three times per week and frequently travel for more than a few weeks at a time, we recommend purchasing an Interstudio Pass.
If you have a membership at your home studio and are going away for work or for a vacation and you want to take your practice with you, we recommend asking your studio owner or manager about the Traveller's Pass. The Moksha/Modo Yoga Traveller's Pass is a membership perk that allows a member of one Moksha or Modo Yoga studio to practice at another Moksha or Modo Yoga studio while they are travelling.
The pass guidelines are as follows:
- To be eligible to request this pass, you must be on a monthly membership at your home studio (e.g. one-month unlimited, auto-renew membership, 30-day challenge pass, yearly pass, multi-year pass).
- This pass is valid for up to 14 days
- dates will be included on your card when it's issued to you.
- You are eligible for up to five (5) Traveller's Passes per year
- There must be a minimum of 30 days between use of a Traveller's Pass at any one studio. (Ex. If you have a membership at Moksha Yoga Saskatoon and use a pass at Modo Yoga Austin from October 1-14th, you must wait until at least November 15th until you can use another Traveller's Pass at the Austin studio.)
- This pass is not meant to be used as a solution for students who often split their time between two or more places, it is meant to be used as a one-time solution for travel. If you travel frequently or for longer durations, we recommend talking to each studio about their membership requirements or class cards, or purchasing the Interstudio Pass (linked above)
- This pass is for classes only. Other membership perks such as mat/towel rental, or the ability to bring a friend for free, do not apply.
- This pass is non-transferable to another person and should be used by the member whose name appears on the card.
- This pass cannot be sold or exchanged; it has no cash value.
- This pass is meant for use when travelling outside your home town.