We also acknowledge that there is a gross underrepresentation of POC (People of Colour) in the yoga world, and we are determined to change that through providing opportunities to people who aren't typically seen in today's yoga classes. We want to show that there is great power in diversity by offering the Moksha/Modo Be Accessible Scholarship. This is a full scholarship* to the Moksha/Modo Level-1 Teacher Training (one-month intensive + 11-month Distance Learning Program) that is offered to People of Colour and First Nations people. *Please note that travel, accommodations and food are not included.
Application deadline: 3 MONTHS prior to start date of the Level 1 500hr YTT they have applied for. One Be Accessible Scholarship, and one Be Peace Scholarship are awarded per Level 1 Training. All applicants will be notified once the recipient has been informed and accepted the scholarship.
To apply for the Be Accessible or Be Peace Scholarship:
Create a 3-5 minute video of yourself answering the following questions:
- Which scholarship are you applying for?
- Which Level 1 Training are you applying for?
- What is your home studio?
- Why do you think you would be a suitable recipient of this scholarship?
- Why do you think this scholarship is important in the context of yoga?
- How would you integrate the skills you learn at Teacher Training into your daily life?
- Is your attendance in the Teacher Training contingent on receiving the scholarship?
Send your video to email@example.com with the training and scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note: An application for the training must be filled out separately, click HERE to apply for the training.