We do recommend that you have at least one year of experience practicing Modo Yoga and that you are involved in your studio's community, but of course there are exceptions. As long as you apply to training with ample time to become familiar with the basic sequence in the Modo series you will be fine. Please include this information in your application package. There are copies of the 60 and 90 minute sequence available on our online store.
Articles in this section
- Modo Yoga Scholarship Program
- I'm already a yoga teacher. Can I fast-track my certification?
- Are certified Modo teachers guaranteed teaching opportunities post graduation from the one month intensive?
- What is the Distance Learning Program?
- Why do you require a recommendation from my studio owner?
- Is the teacher training registered with the Yoga Alliance?
- The Modo Teacher Training
- Can my application fee or deposit be refunded?
- Do you offer Payment Plans for the Level-1 tuition?
- Can I take the Teacher Training even if I don't want to teach?