If you’ve got a comment or complaint about any Moksha/Modo Yoga Studio, we always suggest being in touch with that specific studio directly first. Our studio owners, teachers, and studio staff love to get your feedback and can often rectify the situation best by speaking directly with you. If you are uncomfortable giving feedback or have already made an attempt to speak with your studio directly, please send an email to our Communications Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Where is the closest Moksha or Modo Yoga Studio?
- Procedure for mail server update
- Is my studio membership valid at all studios? / What are my options for when I travel?
- I'm a yoga teacher, just not training in Moksha/Modo Yoga. Can I teach Moksha/Modo Yoga classes?
- I have a comment/complaint about a Moksha/Modo studio. Who should I talk to?
- I have a question about my class punch card / contract. Who can I speak to?
- Is there a list of all Moksha/Modo studios worldwide?
- How do I get on the teachers' website?
- Our mobile app - download and support
- More Questions? Here's Who You Contact