If you’ve got a comment or complaint about any Modo Yoga Studio, we always suggest being in touch with that specific studio directly first. Our studio owners, teachers, and studio staff love to get your feedback and can often rectify the situation best by speaking directly with you. If you are uncomfortable giving feedback or have already made an attempt to speak with your studio directly, please send an email to our Communications Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Where is the closest Modo Yoga Studio?
- Is my studio membership valid at all studios? / What are my options for when I travel?
- I'm a yoga teacher, just not trained in Modo Yoga. Can I teach Modo Yoga classes?
- I have a comment/complaint about a Modo studio. Who should I talk to?
- I have a question about my class punch card / contract. Who can I speak to?
- Is there a list of all Modo studios worldwide?
- How do I get on the teachers' website?
- Our mobile app - download and support
- More Questions? Here's Who You Contact
- Can I transfer classes purchased at one Modo Studio to another Modo Studio?