Something that we feel really strongly about at Moksha/Modo Yoga is that building a strong, ethical yoga community must come before financial considerations. For this reason, we are only able to share financial requirements with eligible Moksha/Modo Yoga teachers and their partners. We provide ongoing guidance for Moksha/Modo Yoga teachers in the event that they need help with the financial aspects of running a studio. Please know that keeping in line with our 7 Pillars, we have specifically chosen financial requirements that we feel are easily accessible to all potential Moksha/Modo Yoga studio owners
Articles in this section
- When Can I Apply to open a studio?
- How Can I Apply to open a studio?
- Studio Ownership Pre-Requisites
- Should I Find A Space/Sign A Lease Prior To Applying?
- Do you have plans to open in a particular location?
- What Happens After I’m Approved?
- Once I Am Approved, Whats The Basic Timeline For Opening My Studio?
- Will My Application Be Rejected Automatically If All (3) Of My Locations Don’t Work (for whatever reason)?
- Are There Rules Around Who I Can Partner With?
- How Important Is It To Have a Partner When Opening A Studio?