The interstudio pass is GREAT if you attend more than one Moksha/Modo Yoga studio often. It is currently the only pass that allows students to take an unlimited number of classes at every Moksha/Modo Yoga studio. The cost is $1550.
How can I purchase an inter-studio pass?
The inter-studio pass is ONLY available for purchase on our website. They are not for sale at the studios.
Can I purchase an interstudio pass if I do not have a credit card?
Yes. If you cannot pay for your interstudio pass online with a Visa or Mastercard, you have the option to pay for it by cheque. Simply contact email@example.com to make arrangements, as this will require an alternative setup of the pass.
Can I pay for my pass in instalments?
Sorry, no. At this time you must pay for your interstudio pass in full at the time of purchase.
How do I use my Interstudio Pass?
- This pass is accepted at all Moksha Yoga and Modo Yoga studios.
- Your pass becomes active on the day that you purchased it, and expires exactly 1-year from that date.
- To be able to practice at each Moksha or Modo Yoga studio you visit, you MUST present your Interstudio Pass Card at the time of your first visit. An account and studio key tag will then be created for that particular studio and will replace your Interstudio Pass Card for each subsequent visit.
- It will take about 2-6 six for your Interstudio Pass to arrive in the mail, so if you would like to practice immediately, you may present the studio with your proof of purchase (receipt) instead.
- This pass may only be used by the person whose name appears on this card.
- This pass may not be put on hold at any time during your membership year.
- This pass may not be sold, exchanged, or transferred to any other person.
- Once purchased, a refund cannot be provided for any reason.
- Your Interstudio Pass does NOT include karma classes. Karma classes are attended by donation only.