Applicants will sign franchise docs (takes about a month to complete after being approved). Once franchise docs are signed, applicants are expected to pay the franchise fee. Studio approval is conditional on having the franchise docs signed and franchise fee paid according to the timeline provided with your franchise package. Once docs are signed and fee is paid, studios will be able to move on to the fun stuff (like websites and email addresses, etc).
Articles in this section
- When Can I Apply to open a studio?
- How Can I Apply to open a studio?
- Studio Ownership Pre-Requisites
- Should I Find A Space/Sign A Lease Prior To Applying?
- Do you have plans to open in a particular location?
- What Happens After I’m Approved?
- Once I Am Approved, Whats The Basic Timeline For Opening My Studio?
- Will My Application Be Rejected Automatically If All (3) Of My Locations Don’t Work (for whatever reason)?
- Are There Rules Around Who I Can Partner With?
- How Important Is It To Have a Partner When Opening A Studio?