You will be asked to fill out an interest form before you receive an application. The interest form asks basic applicant/studio information. Once you submit the form, email@example.com will send you an application or provide a reason why you are not eligible to receive an application at this time.
Articles in this section
- When Can I Apply to open a studio?
- How Can I Apply to open a studio?
- Studio Ownership Pre-Requisites
- Should I Find A Space/Sign A Lease Prior To Applying?
- Do you have plans to open in a particular location?
- What Happens After I’m Approved?
- Once I Am Approved, Whats The Basic Timeline For Opening My Studio?
- Will My Application Be Rejected Automatically If All (3) Of My Locations Don’t Work (for whatever reason)?
- Are There Rules Around Who I Can Partner With?
- How Important Is It To Have a Partner When Opening A Studio?